Key product features
- The new 2019 model featuring removable arms for compact storage
- Longer cord support reduces playing pressure on right thumb
- Lockable cord adjustment and stomach support
- Can be put on by one hand in seconds
- Transfers weight evenly to both shoulders and stomach, removes strain from neck
- Very comfortable when sitting or standing, does not slip away
The new Jazzlab SAXHOLDER-PRO presents a superb alternative to traditional saxophone neck straps and builds on the huge success of the original SAXHOLDER model. The patented three-point support system eliminates all stress from your neck and transfers the weight of the instrument across the shoulders and to the stomach. This makes the instrument feel lighter and allows you to play for longer periods of time without worry of neck strain or back ache.
To use, simply swing both the shoulder handles up until they click into place, pull out the telescopic slide and rotate the abdominal rest and you are ready to attach your instrument.
The holder provides great comfort for the player when in a seated or standing playing position and does not slip like regular straps can be prone to doing. It is made from a mix of both aluminium to keep it light, Kevlar for extreme durability and neatly folds away to be placed within the bell of the Sax for easy storage.
SAXHOLDER-PRO has several new features taking the already popular product to new levels:
• The arms are removable to make the product even more compact than the original
• The pads which sit on the player’s shoulder are larger which helps to spread the weight of the instrument even more, and the cord support is longer to reduce pressure on the right thumb
• New cord adjustment lock to keep your ideal comfort settings
• The length of the stomach support can be adjusted and locked into position, and the round support has been redesigned as well
SAXHOLDER-PRO is great for all sizes of saxophone from soprano to baritone, as well as bass clarinet and bassoon and is supplied with extra string in case of damage and a pull tie cloth bag for safe storage. It is suitable for adults and for children from 12 years and has been designed to look great on male and female performers.
Materials: fibre-reinforced high-performance plastic and aircraft aluminium; strong regatta cord with a breaking load of 250kg; stainless steel hook with plastic coating
Included in the box: Saxholder, replacement cord, multi-language manual and bag/pouch
Jon our resident sax player says:
We have had review after review stating that the 'Saxholder' is a revolutionary way to hold a Sax. I must say that I have only ever used the traditional sling, and whilst there are some wonderful slings and straps now available, the 'Saxholder' is something completely different! I agree, it does look a bit odd, but it really does make the instrument almost weightless. Best of all you can use it with the Baritone, Tenor, Alto and Soprano saxophones. It is also great for the Bass Clarinet and the Bassoon, all heavy instruments. I can see why it is so popular!
|Packaged dimensions||310 x 180 x 53mm|