Key product features
- Sturdy powder coated double stand
- Allows doubles to be moved around as one unit
- Wheels with locks to keep pan still when playing
- Height adjustable to suit players of all sizes
- Stands nest together or collapse to save valuable space
The renowned double second steel pan stand from Percussion Plus - also suitable for any other dual pan array such as double tenor or double guitar.
Its sturdy yet unobtrusive design allows for two pans to be moved together. It's built to last a lifetime and is quick and easy to assemble
The wheels on the bottom allow for hassle-free movement on stage or between classrooms and can be locked to keep your pans perfectly still while playing.
When not in use, these stands will nest together to save valuable space and can be entirely dismantled for storage or when moving your band from venue to venue.