Key product features
- Set in a wooden resonator box
- Alto xylophone (C40 - A61)
- Supplied with 16 notebars (13 diatonic notes + 2xF# and 1xBb)
- Purchase with PP7026 to make a full chromatic instrument
- Prime quality removable Paduk notebars
- New 2020 specification
This instrument is produced by the Percussion Plus factory. It has a sturdy wooden base with high quality note bars. The range of the instrument is C40 – A61.
It comes with 3 spare note bars, 2 x F# and 1 x Bb which enables you to play in the keys of either C, G or F.
This instrument can be combined with a PP7026 to make a fully chromatic instrument.