Key product features
- Double Seconds Wood Mallets with General Tip
- 8.5” selected hardwood handle
- Single layer tip ideally suited for double seconds
- Precise thickness and texture to achieve the best possible sound quality
- All-purpose tip for a pure and even tone across the full range of the pan
Made in Akron Ohio USA, rubber capital of the world, Percussion Plus steel pan mallets are crafted from the largest variety of best quality polymers. Precision cut rubber mallet tips have the perfect combination of thickness and density to produce the best range of Caribbean sounds from your steel drum and can also help prolong the time between tunings. The selected hardwood shafts offer excellent balance and strength with a striking appearance. Twenty five years of research and development have gone into the best feeling and responding pan beaters in the land. Why compromise when you can have the best for your steel pan?
|Shaft material||Selected hardwood|