Key product features
- 5 pairs of the popular PP383 beater
- 22cm black handle and 25mm bright red head
- Suitable for a wide variety of tuned percussion instruments
- Versatile and difficult to break
- Ideal for use in the classroom
- Made in the UK
An excellent value pack of multi application beaters which are versatile and extremely difficult to break. They are suitable for a wide variety of tuned percussion instruments and are ideal for the classroom. These beaters have a bright red head on a durable, black plastic handle with ergonomic grip.
The heads are hard enough to produce a loud bright tone with long decay, but the rubber has a small amount of give that negates the contact ‘click’ one might expect to hear from a more attacking solid plastic head. This bounce makes these beaters particularly good for middle-pitched resonant tuned percussion instruments such as metallophones and chime bars.