Key product features
- Ideal for beginners or schools
- Double braced hi hat cymbal stand
- 2 section height adjustment with pedal
- Adjustable from 57cm - 90cm approx
- Fitted with non-slip rubber feet
- Previously known as HSC110
The PP110HS doule braced hi-hat stand from Percussion Plus has a no-frills design, giving you simplicity in a stand that can otherwise be complicated. It has a slim aluminium body that makes the stand very lightweight. This is a life saver when you think of all of the hardware a drummer needs to lug around from gig to gig. Although lightweight, the stand does have double braced legs for added support, and as hihats are the cymbal the majority of us drummers hit the most, this is key. It is height adjustable from approximately 57cm - 90cm to cater for all ages and sizes, and has rubber non-slip rubber feet to keep the stand in place when playing on a non carpeted stage.