Key product features
- Height adjustable double braced X frame stand that is great gigging musicians and use in the home
- An ideal stand for 61 note keyboards up to 10kg in weight
- Die-cast aluminium height regulator with gear mesh adjustable between 42-98cm
- Stand folds flat to allow for easy transportation and storage
- Stand features non-slip rubber feet supports and edge location guides
The Lawrence LMS19B represents very good value for money indeed, and comfortably out performs many more expensive models. It is most suited to 61 note models and most 88 note stage piano models that weigh up to approximately 20kg. The extra bracing on the stand means that keyboards of this size and weight are sturdy on the stand and there is little wobble. The height adjustment is easy thanks to a simple gear mechanism and the strong die-cast aluminium teeth hold the stand in place at the desired height. It is stable and secure whether positioned in a sitting or standing position.
Please note: A keyboard is not supplied with this product.