Key product features
- NEW 2019 specification
- Set of 8 colourful chime bars ideal for younger children
- Chime bars are in the key of C major from C64 to C76 and each note is colour coded
- Each chime bar features painted steel bars mounted on durable plastic resonators
- Perfect instrument for classroom music
- Supplied in a yellow case with 2 beaters
This colourful KB10 chime bar set from Percussion Workshop offers a fun and easy way for children to begin learning music. Featuring 8 diatonic (C64-C76) steel chimes painted in eye catching colours on tough plastic resonators.
Each chime bar is colour coded and also has its note value embossed on top of the bar. They are accurately tuned and produce a delightfully crisp and clear timbre when struck with the beaters.
This set comes complete with 2 yellow plastic beaters and is supplied in a strong, yellow carry case with a handle. It is lightweight and easy to transport as well as compact to store. These are perfect for educational use both in the classroom and at home.
Please note: These items are musical instruments, not toys, and are suitable for use by 3 year olds and above. It is advised that they are used with supervision as there are small parts on and in some of them.
|Note range||C64 - C76|