Key product features
Recommended accessories and similar products ›
- Expertly crafted from solid beechwood
- Beech laminate soundboard for extra stability and projection
- Featuring a lightweight yet sturdy construction
- Natural finish with elegant carved patterns
- Includes carrying bag, tuning wrench and extra set of strings
- Available with 22 and 36 strings
Introducing the MMX celtic harp in natural finish
This celtic harp is a prime example of elegant solid wood craftsmanship and superior design. With a body made from selected beechwood, the harp is lightweight yet sturdy. The beech laminate soundboard also provides extra rigidity as well as a brilliant projection and tone.
Fine tuners allow you to accurately tune the harp with ease using the tuning wrench provided - ideal for those fast paced live gigs. It also features easy to use levers for changing key.
The natural finish shows off the natural beauty of the beech wood, with elegantly carved patterns adding to the overall charm of the instrument.
Our 36 stringed harp has a range of C7 to C2, although there is also a 22 stringed harp available in natural as well as 19, 22, 29, and 36 stringed celtic harps in a black finish The instrument also includes a carrying bag, a tuning wrench and an extra set of strings.
|Range||C7 to C2|
|Standard sharpening levers||31|