MMX celtic harp in black - 36 strings
RRP £899.00 (inc. VAT)
Key product features
- Expertly crafted from solid beechwood
- Beech laminate soundboard for extra stability and projection
- Featuring a lightweight yet sturdy construction
- Supplied in a sleek black finish
- Includes carrying bag, tuning wrench and extra set of strings
- Available with 19, 22, 29, and 36 strings
Introducing the MMX celtic harp in black
This celtic harp is a prime example of elegant solid wood craftsmanship and superior design. With a body made from selected beechwood, the harp is lightweight yet sturdy. The beech laminate soundboard also provides extra rigidity as well as a brilliant projection and tone.
Fine tuners allow you to accurately tune the harp with ease using the tuning wrench provided - ideal for those fast paced live gigs. It also features easy to use levers for changing key.
The sleek black finish gives a modern yet classic look, emphasising the beautiful shape of the harp. A dash of colour is brought by the exposed wood of the soundboard, a really nice touch.
Our 36 stringed harp has a range of C7 to C2, although there are also 19, 22 and 29 stringed harps available. The instrument also includes a carrying bag, a tuning wrench and an extra set of strings.
|Range||C7 to C2|
|Standard sharpening levers||31|