Key product features
- A2 (landscape) 594x420mm
- Informative wallchart ideal for music classroom
- Durable 200gsm glossy poster paper
- Eye catching design and simple graphical explanations of key terminology
- Particularly suitable for KS2/KS3
- Designed to inspire young composers
Aimed at students starting to compose for the first time, this smaller poster (part of a set of 5) displays concise definitions and examples of the key terms for KS2/KS3. Combined with the others in this series, it provides an excellent method for organising compositional ideas.
Compositional Form (A2)
An introduction to the overall form of a composition giving suggestions on how and why to make sections different. Features a bold reference chart defining the most common forms used (binary, tertiary, rondo, strophic, song).