Key product features
- A2 (landscape) 594x420mm
- Informative wallchart ideal for music classroom
- Durable 200gsm glossy poster paper
- Eye catching design and simple graphical explanations of key terminology
- Particularly suitable for KS2/KS3
- Designed to inspire young composers
Aimed at students starting to compose for the first time, this smaller poster (part of a set of 5) displays concise definitions and examples of the key terms for KS2/KS3. Combined with the others in this series, it provides an excellent method for organising compositional ideas.
Compositional elements (A2)
Easy to understand graphical representations of the eight most important elements of composition. Encourages young composers to consider dynamics, silence, tempo, rhythm, texture, timbre, pitch and form.