Key product features
- Informative wallchart ideal for classroom, practice room, or peripatetic teaching room
- Durable 200gsm glossy poster paper
- All the percussion you are likely to encounter in Western classical orchestral music
- Eye catching design updated for 2016
- Includes information on membraphones, idiophones, aerophones, and chordaphones
- Pitched and non-pitched percussion
Part of the new Musical Instruments educational poster series from Genesis Images GNS-42, a set of eight A1 sized wallcharts.
Ideal for peripatetic teaching rooms, this series includes a set of four colourful posters featuring the instruments from each of the different sections of an orchestra, one on exotic world percussion, and three further displays on the other most popular learner instruments.
3/8 - Percussion instruments
Defines the six categories of percussion – pitched and non-pitched membraphones, pitched and non-pitched idiophones, aerophones and chordaphones – with examples and pictures of all the instruments you are likely to encounter in Western classical music.