Key product features
- Informative wallchart ideal for classroom or studio
- Durable 200gsm glossy poster paper
- Summary of the most common audio effects used to alter recorded or live sound
- Eye catching design featuring updated equipment images for 2016
- Covers time, modulation, tone, and dynamic effects
- Includes diagrams showing the parameters associated with each effect
Part of the new Music Technology educational poster series from Genesis Images GNS-41, a set of eight A1 sized wallcharts.
Essential for any music tech classroom or studio wall. This series covers the fundamentals of micing, recording, synthesizing and processing sound.
Detailed information is conveyed using clear and simple diagrams as well as high resolution software screenshots and images of equipment.
7/8 - Audio processing
A summary of the most common audio effects used to alter recorded or live sound. Effects are grouped under four headings: time (reverb, delay), modulation (chorus, flange), tone (EQ), and dynamic (compression, gate). Also includes diagrams showing the parameters associated with each.