Key product features
- Informative wallchart ideal for classroom or studio
- Durable 200gsm glossy poster paper
- Details the history, mechanics and purpose of sampling
- Eye catching design featuring updated equipment images for 2016
- Includes information on sample rates and storage file formats
- Features graphical explanations of the most common sample manipulation techniques
Part of the new Music Technology educational poster series from Genesis Images GNS-41, a set of eight A1 sized wallcharts.
Essential for any music tech classroom or studio wall. This series covers the fundamentals of micing, recording, synthesizing and processing sound.
Detailed information is conveyed using clear and simple diagrams as well as high resolution software screenshots and images of equipment.
6/8 - Samplers
An extremely informative poster detailing the history, mechanics and purpose of sampling. Includes information on sample rates and storage file formats as well as graphical explanations of the common sample manipulation techniques.