Key product features
- Informative wallchart ideal for classroom or studio
- Durable 200gsm glossy poster paper
- Explanations of the different types of microphone and their various applications
- Eye catching design featuring updated equipment images
- Features three detailed polar pattern diagrams
- Information about dynamic, ribbon, condenser, and electret mics
Part of the new Music Technology educational poster series from Genesis Images GNS-41, a set of eight A1 sized wallcharts.
Essential for any music tech classroom or studio wall. This series covers the fundamentals of micing, recording, synthesizing and processing sound.
Detailed information is conveyed using clear and simple diagrams as well as high resolution software screenshots and images of equipment.
5/8 - Microphones
Succinct explanations of the different types of microphone – dynamic, ribbon, condenser, and electret – and their respective applications. Also features three detailed diagrams showing the difference between omnidirectional, figure-of-eight, and cardioid polar patterns.