Key product features
Recommended accessories and similar products ›
- Manufactured with 16 high quality note bars made from profiled aluminium
- Range C52 - A73 including Bb and F# accidentals
- 12mm solid pine resonance box
- Fabric coated bar seating for longevity
- Can be paired with the 49-HSM1600 chromatic half to make a fully chromatic instrument
The Studio 49 1600 range of metallophones are built specifically for classroom use and are extremely durable. There are 16 high quality aluminium note bars which have a nice sustaining quality to the sound. The resonance box is made from 12mm thick solid pine and contains multiple resonance chambers which further enhances the sound quality. This diatonic model can be paired with the 49-HSM1600 chromatic half which then gives you a fully chromatic instrument and gives the metallophone extra versatility.