Key product features
- Cactus stem rainstick
- Invert the rainstick to create a rain pour effect
- Made from a cactus stem with gravel insert
- Decorated with woven fabric band
- Available lengths; 25cm or 50cm
- Previously known as RS-25
This Percussion Plus cactus stem rainstick is made in Chile.
To play, you simply invert the rainstick to create a "pouring rain" effect.
Made from a cactus stem, gravel is inserted into the stem to act as the raindrops when played. The instrument is decorated with a woven fabric band that adds extra vibrancy to the appearance of the instrument. The sound is soft and realistic with a dynamic volume range: the greater the angle you create with the stick, the more powerful the rain sound will be.
Available lengths; 25cm or 50cm.