Key product features
- Sturdy powder coated double stand
- Brings all three playing surfaces as close together as possible
- Wheels with locks to keep pan still when playing
- Height and top pan angle adjustable to suit players of all sizes
- Stands dismantle to save valuable space
This "One up, Two down" configuration a solution to the stretching difficulties often faced by triple pan players - quick and easy to assemble and built to last a lifetime.
Its simple design give a one-up/two-down layout which brings the three surfaces as close together as possible, making them as easy to play as a double pan.
Wheels on the bottom allow for hassle-free movement on stage or between classrooms and can be locked to keep your pans perfectly still while playing.
The stands can be entirely dismantled for storage or when moving your band from venue to venue.