Key product features
- Authentic world rhythms and melodies
- Teaches all the elements of music
- Allows pupils to improve and develop improvisation skills
- Online video clips give practical demonstrations of techniques and pieces covered
- Accompaniment tracks available, with professionally produced performances
Combines basic classroom percussion instruments with authentic world rhythms and melodies, enabling you to teach pupils all the elements of music and help them rapidly progress to the point that they can improvise and perform a range of pieces from around the world.
These expertly written teaching guides are suitable for both generalist teachers and specialist music teachers. You don't need to be able to read music, nor do you need prior experience of each musical style as the guides, supported by accompanying CDs or DVDs, will take you and the class step by step from basics to first performance in 10 carefully structured lessons.