Key product features
- Notes included: G59 - A85
- Range of over two octaves
- Pitch names etched on note bars
- Folding legs support the glockenspiel and ensure a good quality sound
- Mounted in yellow plastic case
- Supplied with pair of yellow beaters
This Percussion Plus chromatic glockenspiel is the perfect solution for teaching young children the basics of musical notation and harmony. Note bars are arranged in the same way as a piano keyboard and each bar is engraved with its note name, making it easier for younger players to use.
The note bars are mounted in a sturdy yellow plastic case with a handle, which makes the glockenspiel easy to transport and store. Folding legs on the bottom of the case offer good stability and ensure that the best sound is being produced.
Beaters are also included in the case and are designed to be extra strong to withstand frequent use. This instrument is lots of fun to play and is suitable for players aged 3 and above.