Key product features
- Comprehensive teachers’ book for the jFlute, jSax, Clarineo & jHorn
- Designed to be used after the student has completed WindStars 1
- Students will learn to read and play standard music notation
- Essential woodwind and brass skills will be introduced
- Student books for each of the Nuvo instruments are available separately
WindStars is a new innovative book-based program where the methodology is focused on teaching the ‘whole child’. The WindStars musical education is comprised of the following elements: rhythm, tone, melody, harmony, structure and expression.
WindStars 2 Instrument Essentials teachers’ book has been designed to build on skills that students have learned in WindStars 1 along with any experience gained from general music classes. The WindStars 2 program focuses on the student learning to read and play standard music notation. Essential woodwind and brass skills will also be introduced and reinforced throughout.
The teachers’ book does include references to the student book along with references to various material (printable files, backing tracks and videos) which can be downloaded from the WindStars website:
Please note that in the WindStars 2 teacher book all tunes will show the jHorn part in the treble clef which is written an octave higher than where the instrument will sound.