Key product features
- Compatible with the majority of orchestral music stands
- Each of the ten bright white, energy saving LEDs lasts up to 100,000 hours
- Runs on 3 x AA batteries or UK 3 pin mains adaptor (both included)
- The crocodile clip is weighted and also acts as stable free-standing base
- The light spreads evenly with no hot spots
The 10 LED orchestral music light by FZone is a must have for any gigging musician.
The unit is incredible strong while remaining super light-weight. With its 10 high power LEDs which will give up to 100,00 hours of illumination and extremely strong and flexible gooseneck arm, this music light is exceptionally versatile. It also has a sturdy spring-loaded clip for a strong and sturdy grip.
The light includes an easy access, two level brightness control which allows the light to run continuously for up to 18 hours on one set of batteries.
The 10 LEDs provide a wide and balanced area of coverage for up to 4 pages of sheet music, with no hot-spots. The strong and flexible gooseneck and sturdy spring-loaded rubberised clip ensure superb balance and durability and can be clipped onto any music stand as well as siting freestanding on its weighted base.
The light can be powered by either 3 x AA batteries or by AC adaptor (both included).