Key product features
- YKK zips throughout plus lockable catch
- Plush lined padded moulded interior with 2 bow holders and neck strap
- Internal self-closing compartment plus additional shoulder rest storage
- Hard wearing exterior with protective studs on 2 sides of case
- Detachable adjustable shoulder/backpack straps, side GripEZE carry handles and top grab handle
- Shaped body cut out to fit instruments up to 43.1cm / 17” back measurement
The new range of violin and viola gig cases from Tom & Will has arrived.
Available in the usual array of bright colours, you won't struggle to find your viola amongst the more traditional looking cases at rehearsal!
Our 43VA viola case has a soft lined moulded interior plus external studs on the base and side which provide stability for the case when set down and protect the fabric of the case itself.
Supplied with a pair of detachable backpack straps, this case provides a variety of carrying options - over one shoulder, both, or neither if the dual handles are preferable. There are two bow holders inside the lid of the case, along with a string tube. Along with the shaped interior for the viola itself, there are internal compartments for shoulder rest, rosin and other musicians accessories. These cases also feature a lockable catch for security. The neck strap serves to keep the instrument secure within the case, and a soft cover is included to match the interior.
Tom & Will violin and viola cases have YKK zippers which run around three sides of the case, allowing for quick and easy access at the start and end of each playing session.
|Overall length (scroll to base of instrument)||71.1cm / 28”|
|Body cutout length (not including neck and scroll)||43.1cm / 17”|
|Upper bout||21.5cm / 8.5”|
|Lower bout||26.6cm / 10.5”|
|External dimensions (LxDxW)||85.5cm x 17cm x 31.5 / 33.66" x 6.69" x 12.40"|