Key product features
Recommended accessories and similar products ›
- Individual student books available for each of the Nuvo instruments
- Suitable for children from age 6 plus
- Designed to be used after the student has completed WindStars 1
- Students will learn to read and play standard music notation
- Essential woodwind and brass skills will be introduced
- Teacher book also available separately
The WindStars 2 student books are available for the Nuvo Clarineo, jSax, jFlute and the jHorn.
WindStars 2 has been designed to build on skills learned in WindStars 1 along with any experience the student has gained from general music classes. Throughout the WindStars 2 program the student will learn to read and play standard music notation. Essential woodwind and brass skills will also be introduced and reinforced throughout.
The book does include references to various material (printable files, backing tracks and videos) which can be downloaded from the WindStars website
Please note the jHorn student edition is available in either the bass or treble clef. The treble clef music will be written an octave higher than where the instruments will sound.