Key product features
- Brightly coloured ABS shell
- Synthetic metallic effect skin
- 4 individually mounted jingles
- Tune-able skin for with key included
- Authentic Brazilian instrument manufactured in Sao Paolo
Although strictly speaking a pandeiro, this instrument is more like a tambourine with 4 double metal jingles (or zils) attached to is frame. The frame itself is made from ABS which ensures strength and longevity and is available in 5 striking colours. The high quality synthetic skin has a metallic effect which looks fantastic under stage lights and sounds great. The instrument is tune-able and has 6 adjustable lugs. A tuning key is included.
We have been importing Izzo products directly from the factory in Sao Paulo for many years. The factory has a 60 year long tradition in producing high quality, authentic Brazilian street percussion and we are proud to support and offer their entire range.