Key product features
- Student violin hand crafted by luthiers in the esteemed workshop of Guofang Wang
- Constructed from solid spruce with beautiful figured solid maple side and backs
- Finished with lustrous oil based varnish
- Ebony fingerboard and tuning pegs and alloy tailpiece
- Outfit includes: MMX bow
- Tom & Will case (4/4 and 3/4 sizes), shaped case 1/2 size
The student series of MMX instruments offers unrivalled value for money. Each instrument is expertly crafted by luthiers in the family workshop of Guofang Wang in Beijing, made from select spruce, maple, and ebony to ensure the best possible tone. Violins at this price point are usually finished with a plastic lacquer, but the MMX instruments benefit from an oil based varnish which provides a desirable antique finish and works with the wood to enhance the beautiful resonance.
This violin comes complete as an outfit and it includes a professional quality MMX bow and a hard case. The instrument is available in a variety of sizes.